Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Proudness

This family is something I can finally feel proud of.

Something we are constructing, apart from anything, material or intangible, possessed by the families that we originated from.

It's something that's mine. It doesn't have to be perfect.
It's right, and makes being alive worth the struggle.

It is a place for the first time that is home. Ones who want me there live at home. So this is truly a first time experience for me. To belong in the human community. To interact in physical authenticity.

To come into a place and grasp it just for this short moment, where it matters that I keep things in order, cook food, and in general can experience peace and rest as well as the regeneration of play. Where my presence ABSOLUTELY matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment